DMG Injection is a supplement to improve oxygen utilization and reduce lactic acid formation in horses.
COMPOSITION – Contains: Dimethylglycine 100 mg/ml
ACTIONS – Dimethylglycine (DMG) is a naturally occurring nutrient which is described as an ergogenic food factor or anti-stress nutrient.
* DMG Injection enhances the metabolism to improve endurance in performance horses by reducing lactic acid accumulation in muscles.
* DMG Injection increases glycogen, creatine phosphate, phospholipid and total lipid content in cardiac and skeletal muscle.
* DMG Injection increases the body tolerance to hypoxia, increases oxygen uptake by tissues, improves circulation and reduces lactic acid production during exercise.
* DMG Injection increases stamina and endurance are improved by an increase in oxygen utilization and reduction in lactate accumulation in muscles, resulting in increased endurance through a glycogen sparing effect.
* DMG Injection acts as a key element in the biological pathway, which maximizes the amount of energy produced per molecule of oxygen consumed.
* DMG Injection acts as an anti-oxidant, protecting cells from damage caused by free radicals (the waste products of energy production), and helps to enhance the immune response (so acts as an anti-stress nutrient).
* DMG Injection transports oxygen for ATP production in muscle tissue.
Supplementing with DMG has a number of benefits for athletic animals: enhanced energy supply, increased oxygen utilization, and decreased accumulation of lactic acid in muscle tissue. Studies in both horses and greyhounds have demonstrated the ability of DMG to improve stamina and endurance, as well as improve recovery after hard physical exercise.
DMG is also indicated for cardio-pulmonary insufficiency and poor circulation.
DMG supplementation is also used in human athletes to improve overall performance and endurance plus enhance oxygen utilization and to improve recovery.
FOR: Horses, Dogs and Camels
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
Adult horses: Administer 15ml daily by intravenous injection for 3 consecutive days prior to event.
Dogs: Administer 3ml by intravenous injection.
PRESENTATION: 100 ml sterile multi-dose glass vial.
STORAGE: Store below 25 C (air conditioning). Protect from light.
NOTE: This product can be used with any other Vitamin or supplement from Racehorse Meds.
For use as a supplemental source of Vitamins & Amino Acids in horses, cattle, sheep, swine, camels, alpacas and pigeons. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, curestamina, endurance or prevent any disease.
WARNINGS: Export Slaughter Interval (Horses): Ni