JOINT-50 HYALURONATE SODIUM 5mg/ml 1.3 million Daltons is high concentration of synthetic hyaluronic acid.
- Lubricates Joint Tissues
- Improves Joint Motion
- Reduces Friction
- Treats Non-Infectious Synovitis
The science behind the product:
- Molecular chains bind together and restore the synovial fluid to protect the joint from continuous inflammatory assault of destructive enzymes released from white blood cells.
- Sodium hyaluronate is naturally found in all living organisms and has a number of functions in the body. High concentrations of sodium hyaluronate are found in the synovial fluid of a joint.
Dosage and Administration:
- For small and medium joint sizes (carpal, fetlock): Inject 2ml (20 mg) of Joint-50 by intra-articular injection.
- For larger joint sizes (hock): Inject 4ml (40 mg) of Joint-50 by intra-articular injection.
- These treatments may be repeated at weekly intervals for a total of three treatments.
- Horses should be given two days stall rest before gradually resuming normal activity.
Manufacturer: Racehorse Meds
Sold in 10ml vials
Storage: Storage: Store below 25C (Air Conditioning) and protect from light.
There are no known side effects.
In case of overdose contact the nearest pet hospital immediately.
Store in a cool dry place