JOINT-50 HYALURONATE SODIUM 5mg/ml 1.3 million Daltons is high concentration of synthetic hyaluronic acid.
- Lubricates Joint Tissues
- Improves Joint Motion
- Reduces Friction
- Treats Non-Infectious Synovitis
The science behind the product:
- Molecular chains bind together and restore the synovial fluid to protect the joint from continuous inflammatory assault of destructive enzymes released from white blood cells.
- Sodium hyaluronate is naturally found in all living organisms and has a number of functions in the body. High concentrations of sodium hyaluronate are found in the synovial fluid of a joint.
Dosage and Administration:
- For small and medium joint sizes (carpal, fetlock): Inject 2ml (20 mg) of Joint-50 by intra-articular .
- For larger joint sizes (hock): Inject 4ml (40 mg) of Joint-50 by intra-articular .
- These treatments may be repeated at weekly intervals for a total of three treatments.
- Horses should be given two days stall rest before gradually resuming normal activity.
- When injecting joints, your veterinarian should also include an antibiotic and a steroid.
Storage: Storage: Store below 25C (Air Conditioning) and protect from light.
There are no known side effects.
In case of overdose contact the nearest pet hospital immediately.
Store in a cool dry place
For use as a supplemental source of Vitamins & Amino Acids in horses, cattle, sheep, swine, camels, alpacas and pigeons. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.