GW501516 (or Cardarine) is a research chemical that was developed in the 1990’s to prevent and cure tumor formation in the colon, prostate and breasts in humans. Studies that were done in the early 2000’s have found that GW 501516 and other PPAR agonists have also been able to stop metabolic disorders such as obesity and diabetes through specific gene expressions.
As research continued to grow, bodybuilders quickly caught on to GW501516 calling it THE ULTIMATE ENDURANCE ENHANCING SUPPLEMENT. Cardarine’s ability to burn off excess fatty tissue, enhance recovery and dramatically increase endurance has made this product a staple in every athlete’s cycle and PCT. With no harmful side effects found in the past 20 years, no wonder why Cardarine has become a legend in the world of sports and athleticism.
The Benefits of GW501516
- GW501516 is the “ULTIMATE ENDURANCE ENHANCER” – It’s used by elite athletes and competitors for a reason.
- Gives insane energy levels.
- Decreases recovery time.
- Will get immediate, noticeable results: literally on the first dose.
- Provides one of the cleanest energies. It’s not a stimulant, so your horse won’t crash or feel anxious at all.
- The ability to run for as long as 12 weeks. Your horsewill get better and better results the longer they take it.
- Is versatile – can be stacked with virtually anything, like Ostarine MK-2866.
- Can be used while cutting or bulking. Cardarine will accelerate your horse’s results.
- Gives an overall sense of health and well being.
- No side effects, liver toxicity, or suppression have been reported. There’s no need for PCT either.
- Uses fat stores for energy rather than carbohydrates.
Effects on Muscle Fibers
The 2015 study by Wei Chen, PhD and his colleges have also found that Cardanine dramatically increases in the PPAR gene in slow twitch muscle fibers increases oxygen usage and greatly increases endurance. The enhanced endurance was seen in lab mice with a normal oxygen supply and those with oxygen restrictions which provided significant evidence that GW501516 targets and enhances skeletal muscle endurance and recovery time to a supra-physiological level.
A study titled “A Metabolomic Study Of The PPAR Agonist GW501516 For Enhancing Running Endurance In Kunming Mice” stated that BCAA were spared during trials of intense exercise which allowed the mice to have a greater rate of recovery in muscle tissue and neurotransmitters.
Dosage and Administration
- HORSES – Administer 3ml (60mg) per day by oral administration
- GW501516 has been tested for a 2 year study and has found no decreases or stagnation in effects. Most individuals run cycles for 12-14 weeks at a time with a 4-6 week break. This is normally to coincide with a SARM cycle, but there is no evidence showing that GW501516 needs to be off-cycled after such a short amount of time. GW501516 was created for LONG TERM usage, so there is no reason why it shouldn’t be used that way.
- Half life is between 16-24 hours and should be take at 10mg once a day or 10mg once every 10-12 hours if taken at a higher dose.
- Can be used in conjunction with anabolics and stimulants of any kind without adverse reactions.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
Storage: Store at controlled room temperature and protect from light.
For use as a supplemental source of Vitamins & Amino Acids in horses, cattle, sheep, swine camels, alpacas and pigeons.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Cardarine (GW501516) IS NOT an anabolic steroid.